Covid 19 Update
At Boone Hall Plantation we’re excited that we are now back open on select days.
This week we will be open:
Thursday May 28 – Friday May 29 – Saturday May 30 – 9AM-5PM
Sunday May 31 – 12PM-5PM
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the healthcare crisis, we are doing a phased re-opening where Boone Hall will only be open on a limited schedule each week until it becomes appropriate to be open everyday. Thank you.
The following is a list of what we are able to present to visitors at this time:
• Entrance to the plantation will be on the world famous Avenue Of Oaks
• Plantation tractor tours will be available across the property with a limited capacity for each ride for health and safety reasons
• Exploring The Gullah Culture presentations will be held outdoors with social distancing maintained
• Black History In America Exhibit will now be open with a limit of four persons in each cabin at a time
• Tour the outside beauty areas of the property at your own pace
• Stroll through our outdoor gardens which are a showcase of color
• See beautiful marsh views and wildlife on hand
• View the plantation home from the outside
• Special outdoor presentations that include beehive demonstrations, farming, horticulture, and more
SPECIAL REDUCED ADMISSION PRICING
$19 – For Visitors 13 years of age and up
$8 – Children 6-12
Children – 5 and under admitted FREE with accompanying adult
Credit or debit cards only if paying admission at the front gate entrance to Boone Hall.
No cash for sanitary and safety purposes.
Save time and buy tickets online.
At Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens, we take the recent outbreak of COVID-19 very seriously, and we have implemented a number of precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all who work on and visit our property.
– Temperature screening will be conducted at the Front Gate for all visitors and employees. No one with an elevated temperature will be allowed on the property.
– All inside Boone Hall guides will wear protective gloves and face masks.
– Staff and Boone Hall associates will be available to answer questions and present information about various aspects related to Boone Hall. Those serving in this capacity will wear protective gloves and face masks and maintain safe social distancing.
– Various areas on the property will be “fogged” with disinfectant at different times throughout the day.
– “Maintain Social Distancing” signs will be placed around the grounds, and will be enforced by staff stationed outdoors at various locations on the property.
– Public restrooms will be available except during periodic cleaning scheduled throughout the day.
– Sanitation stations have been installed at multiple locations throughout the property.