Covid 19 Update
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION:
We are now open Tuesday-Saturday 9AM-5PM and Sunday 12PM-5PM.
To help with the health and safety of our visitors, we are issuing a complimentary bottle
of Boone Hall Hand Sanitizer to each vehicle upon admission while supplies last.
The following is a list of what we are able to present to visitors at this time:
• Entrance to Boone Hall will be on the world famous Avenue Of Oaks
• Tractor tours across the property with a limited capacity for each ride for health and safety reasons (weather permitting)
• Exploring The Gullah Culture presentations will be held outdoors with social distancing maintained
• Walk through tours of the first floor of the plantation home from 10:30AM-3:30PM Monday-Saturday and 12PM-5PM on Sunday
• Black History In America Exhibit will now be open with a limit of four persons in each cabin at a time
• Tour the outside beauty areas of the property at your own pace
• Stroll through our outdoor gardens which are a showcase of color
• See beautiful marsh views and wildlife on hand
• Special outdoor presentations that include history talks, beehive demonstrations, farming, horticulture, and more
Save time and buy tickets online.
At Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens, we take the recent outbreak of COVID-19 very seriously, and we have implemented a number of precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all who work on and visit our property.
– Temperature screening will be conducted at the Front Gate for all visitors and employees. No one with an elevated temperature will be allowed on the property.
– All inside Boone Hall guides will wear protective gloves and face masks.
– Staff and Boone Hall associates will be available to answer questions and present information about various aspects related to Boone Hall. Those serving in this capacity will wear protective gloves and face masks and maintain safe social distancing.
– Various areas on the property will be “fogged” with disinfectant at different times throughout the day.
– “Maintain Social Distancing” signs will be placed around the grounds, and will be enforced by staff stationed outdoors at various locations on the property.
– Public restrooms will be available except during periodic cleaning scheduled throughout the day.
– Sanitation stations have been installed at multiple locations throughout the property.