Covid 19 Update
TOURS AND ADMISSION
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
Open Monday thru Saturday 9am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
ALL TICKETS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION
WHICH INCLUDES ACCESS TO ALL TOURS PRESENTED DAILY.
TICKETS ARE GOOD FOREVER FOR ANY ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE
THE PLANTATION IS OPEN FOR REGULAR TOUR OPERATIONS.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Regular Adult Admission $26
Children (6-12) $12
Children 5 and under admitted free with adult
EACH GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET TO TOUR BOONE HALL INCLUDES:
• Entrance to Boone Hall will be on the world famous Avenue Of Oaks
• Covered wagon tours across the entire property (as long as weather and road conditions allow)
• Unique one-of-a-kind “Exploring The Gullah Culture” live presentations
• Walk through tours of the first floor of the plantation home.
• Black History In America Exhibit on display in nine original historic dwellings
• History talks presented outdoors in front of historic dwellings
• Stroll through our outdoor gardens which are a showcase of color
• Tour the outside beauty areas of the property at your own pace
• NEW – Stable tours now available
• See beautiful marsh views and wildlife on hand
• Free parking
Save time and buy tickets online
to tour Boone Hall Plantation
At Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens, to ensure the safety of all who work on and visit our property, we are observing a number of precautionary measures that are in place during tour operations.
– Face masks required on house tour. Masks optional on other tours.
– Staff and Boone Hall associates will be available to answer questions and present information about various aspects related to Boone Hall. Those serving in this capacity will maintain safe social distancing.
– “Maintain Social Distancing” signs are placed around the grounds and this action is encouraged for staff and guests.
– Public restrooms will be available except during periodic cleaning scheduled throughout the day.
– Sanitation stations have been installed at multiple locations throughout the property.