Covid 19 Update
TOURS AND ADMISSION
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday through Saturday – 9am-5pm
Sunday – 12pm-5pm
ALL TICKETS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION
WHICH INCLUDES ACCESS TO ALL TOURS PRESENTED DAILY.
TICKETS ARE VALID FOR ANY ONE DAY
THE PLANTATION IS OPEN FOR REGULAR TOUR OPERATIONS.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Regular Adult Admission $28
Children (6-12) $12
Children 5 and under admitted free with adult
Save time and buy tickets online
to tour Boone Hall Plantation
Click To Check Out Combo Tours
EACH GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET TO TOUR BOONE HALL INCLUDES:
• Entrance to Boone Hall will be on the world famous Avenue Of Oaks
• Covered wagon tours across the entire property (as long as weather and road conditions allow)
• Unique one-of-a-kind “Exploring The Gullah Culture” live presentations
• Guided tours of the first floor of the plantation home
• Black History In America Exhibit on display in nine original brick cabins that housed the enslaved
• History talks presented outdoors in front of brick cabins
• Stroll through our outdoor gardens which are a showcase of color
• Tour the outside beauty areas of the property at your own pace
• NEW – Stable tours now available
• See beautiful marsh views and wildlife on hand
• Free parking
We are no longer requiring our guests to wear masks. The use of masks on the property is optional moving forward. We will continue to provide masks for our guests at the House and at Hospitality upon request.
• Staff and Boone Hall associates will be available on the grounds to answer questions.
• Public restrooms are available except during periodic cleaning scheduled throughout the day.
• Sanitation stations are available at multiple locations throughout the property.