Boone Hall Plantation
1235 Long Point Road
Mt. Pleasant, S.C. 29464
EVENT DATE AND TIME:
Sunday Dec. 6, 2020
Event Hours 1PM-5PM
On The Back Lawn
WINE UNDER THE OAKS AT BOONE HALL PLANTATION
has grown to become one of the most popular Christmas holiday
events in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
We are excited to announce that the radio stations of the Charleston
Radio Group will be partnering with Boone Hall Plantation on
Admission will include but is not limited to the following:
- Wine samples from a variety of wine distributors and winery partners
- Complimentary “bubbles” provided by Santa Margherita
- Complimentary desserts
- Complimentary oysters
- Complimentary samples – Breads and Spreads
- Wine and cooking demonstrations presented by some of Charleston’s
finest chefs in a portable kitchen provided courtesy of The Culinary Institute
at Trident Technical College and The Charleston Restaurant Association
- Complimentary table seating on a first come first serve basis
- Live musical entertainment
SPECIAL SILENT AUCTION FOR VILLAGE MUSEUM
The Village Museum is acclaimed as one of the finest small town museums in the state. The museum opened in April 1999 with exhibits that demonstrate a time line of history beginning with villages of the Seewee Indians and the settlement at Jamestown, S.C. by the French Huguenots, through the rice planting on the great Santee plantations and the establishment of the town of McClellanville as a coastal resort. Displays also tell of the simple lifestyle of the postwar farmer, the rise of timber harvesting in the 20th Century and the growth of the local seafood industry. The museum strives to entertain, educate and preserve history.
Exciting items available at this auction include something for everyone.
PGA Golf Tournament Packages – Concert Tickets – Diamonds Gift Certificate – Spa Packages – Cotton Dock Rentals – Oyster Roasts – Fishing Charters – Restaurant Gift Certificates – and much more!!
Also featured at the event:
- VIP Tables For Eight
- Artwork displays
- Local writers showcase published works at the Authors Village
- Also featured will be a silent auction with some incredible items – Proceeds to benefit The Village Museum in McClellanville, S.C.
- Gourmet food selections from the menus of a variety of Charleston area restaurants that will be available for purchase at reduced prices.
- Special pricing on featured wines at World Of Wines retail tent
- Unique gift options exhibited by a number of specialty vendors
Wine Under The Oaks is one event you will want to make sure is circled on the social calendar for the new year that is not to be missed.
Tickets for this event must be purchased in advance online here on this page or at the gate upon admission if available. Tickets purchased online for regular daily tours at Boone Hall are not valid for entry into this event nor can they be exchanged for admission tickets to this event. Please be advised the different tours that are presented during daily tour operations on a normal basis will not be operating for this event.
This is an event for adults 21 years of age or older.
No coolers, pets, tents, outside food and drinks, or concealed weapons allowed.
This is a rain or shine event. All ticket sales are final. No refunds.