Boone Hall Plantation
1235 Long Point Road
Mt. Pleasant, S.C. 29464
EVENT DATE AND TIME:
Sunday Jan. 20, 2019
Event Hours 1PM-5PM
On The Back Lawn
WINE UNDER THE OAKS AT BOONE HALL PLANTATION has grown to become one of the most popular Christmas holiday events in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
We are excited to announce that the radio stations of the Charleston Radio Group will be partnering with Boone Hall Plantation on this event.
Admission will include but is not limited to the following:
- Wine samples from a variety of wine distributors and winery partners
- Complimentary “bubbles” provided by Santa Margherita
- Complimentary desserts
- Complimentary Oysters
- Food and Wine Pairing with complimentary gourmet food and wine samples provided by Boone Hall Farms
- Complimentary samples – Breads and Spreads
- Wine and cooking demonstrations presented by some of Charleston’s finest chefs in a portable kitchen provided courtesy of The Culinary Institute at Trident Technical College and The Charleston Restaurant Association
- Complimentary table seating on a first come first serve basis
- Live musical entertainment
Local Popular Jazz Saxophonist
- VIP Tables For Eight Will Be Available For Purchase – SOLD OUT
- Artwork displays
- Local writers showcase published works at the Authors Village
- Gourmet food selections from the menus of a variety of Charleston area restaurants that will be available for purchase at reduced prices.
- Special pricing on featured wines at World Of Wines retail tent
- Unique gift options exhibited by a number of specialty vendors
Wine Under The Oaks is one event you will want to make sure is circled on the social calendar for the new year that is not to be missed.
Tickets for this event must be purchased in advance online here on this page or at the gate upon admission if available. Tickets purchased online for regular daily tours at Boone Hall are not valid for entry into this event nor can they be exchanged for admission tickets to this event. Please be advised the different tours that are presented during daily tour operations on a normal basis will not be operating for this event.
This is an event for adults 21 years of age or older.
No coolers, pets, tents, outside food and drinks, or concealed weapons allowed.
This is a rain or shine event. All ticket sales are final. No refunds.