Since 1997, the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch has grown to be one of the largest fall festivals in the state. 2024 will be the 28th year for this event which has become an autumn tradition that brings people of all ages together for a day of good old-fashioned fun on the farm.
Included with admission:
- Family Friendly Halloween Tractor Tour
- GIANT 8-Acre Corn Maze
- All American Petting Zoo
- All American Pig Races
- Lew-E’s Comedy Circus
- Two of SC’s Largest Jump Pillows
- Inflatable Giant Slide and Obstacle Course
- Swings, Spiders and Slides, Oh My!
(Farm Play Structures & Equipment)
- Live, Interactive HoneyBee Exhibit
- Rubber Duck Races
- Farm Football
- Ask a Farmer Interactive Series
- Homegrown Stage Live Performances
Additional Fee Required:
- Pony rides
- Face Painting & Body Art
And of course, there will be pumpkins for sale by the pound from our pumpkin patch area and a variety of food vendors will offer those festival foods we all love.