Since 1997, the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch has grown to be one of the largest fall festivals in the state. Now in its 26th year, this event has become an autumn tradition that brings people of all ages together for a day of good old-fashioned fun on the farm.
Included with admission:
- Family Friendly Halloween Tractor Tour
- Boone Hall Farms GIANT 8-Acre Corn Maze
- All American Petting Zoo & Pony Rides
- Bunny Rabbit and Nature Exhibits
- All American Pig Races 3-Times Daily
- Two of SC’s Largest Jump Pillows
- Inflatable Giant Slide and Obstacle Course
- Doc Magic’s Fun Time Variety Show
- Swings, Spiders and Slides, Oh My!
(Farm Play Structures & Equipment)
- Live, Interactive HoneyBee Exhibit
- Rubber Duck Races
- Farm Football
- Complimentary Balloon Art
- Ask a Farmer Interactive Series
- Homegrown Stage Live Performances
Additional Fee Required:
- NEW – Pumpkin Chunkin
Launch pumpkins with giant sling shot
- Face Painting & Body Art
And of course, there will be pumpkins for sale by the pound from our pumpkin patch area and a variety of food vendors will offer those festival foods we all love.