TOURS AND ADMISSION
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday through Saturday – 9am-5pm
Sunday – 12pm-5pm
Open 9am-5pm New Year’s Day
ALL TICKETS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION
WHICH INCLUDES ACCESS TO ALL TOURS PRESENTED DAILY.
TICKETS ARE VALID FOR ANY ONE DAY
THE PLANTATION IS OPEN FOR REGULAR TOUR OPERATIONS.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Regular Adult Admission $28
Children (6-12) $12
Children 5 and under admitted free with adult
Save time and buy tickets online
to tour Boone Hall Plantation
EACH GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET TO TOUR BOONE HALL INCLUDES:
• Entrance to Boone Hall will be on the world famous Avenue Of Oaks
• NEW – Renovated Gin House features new visitor center, museum, and gift shop
• Covered wagon tours across the entire property (as long as weather and road conditions allow)
• Unique one-of-a-kind “Exploring The Gullah Culture” live presentations
• Guided tours of the first floor of the plantation home
• Black History In America Exhibit on display in nine original brick cabins that housed the enslaved
• History talks presented outdoors in front of brick cabins
• Stroll through our outdoor gardens which are a showcase of color
• Tour the outside beauty areas of the property at your own pace
• NEW – Stable tours now available
• See beautiful marsh views and wildlife on hand
• Free parking
• Public restrooms are available except during periodic cleaning scheduled throughout the day.
• Staff and Boone Hall associates will be available on the grounds to answer questions.
• Sanitation stations are available at multiple locations throughout the property.